EAST ENGLAND EYE CARE
- With East England Eye Care your eye care health is brought to the comfort of your own home. We are an independent NHS and Private home eye testing Opticians. As health care professionals our primary aim is the health of your eyes. We like to build personal relationships with our patients for long term ocular health services.
FREE HOME EYE TEST
- We offer FREE NHS home eye examinations service all over Essex and Suffolk to those patients who cannot visit a High Street Optician without assistance. This includes individuals with Alzheimer’s, Stroke, Learning disabilities, Parkinson’s and many more. We also provide a private home eye test service for those individuals wishing for a bespoke ocular health service in their own home.
PERSONAL APPROACH TO EYE CARE
- Our fully qualified home visiting Opticians bring to you a more personal approach to eye care. We specialise the eye appointment solely for your eye needs. Our latest portable diagnostic equipment allows us to work around our patients rather than our patients around us. You will receive a more comfortable and thorough of a service as you would experience in a local high street Optician as all our staff have been fully trained to put your necessities and wellbeing first.
SPECIALIST EYE TEST FOR POOR HEALTH
- As majority of our home visits are tailored for the elderly and disabled, this has given us extensive experience in working with elderly patients including those with dementia, mental and physical health problems and learning difficulties. We therefore fully understand the patient and sympathetic approach that is required to each individual’s health conditions. If an eye test cannot be carried out in the ‘usual routine way’, we use many other tailored techniques to each individual to obtain the spectacle prescription and check the ocular health.
NEW SPECTACLE DISPENSING
- We also bring to your home an extensive range of spectacle frames from basic range up to designer ranges so you will never be short of choice. You have a choice to have your frames fitted with single vision, bifocal or varifocal lenses. Our professional staff will always take time to show you all the options suitable for your eyes and various different spectacle frame styles. We endeavour to provide the highest standard of customer service and you can be certain that you will get fantastic value for money on all our products. New spectacles are personally delivered and fitted by our dispensing team.
Key Features of East England Eye Care
Your personal satisfaction with our service is of utmost importance to us. For peace of mind, we provide a full 12 month aftercare service including any repairs and adjustments, for you and your new glasses.
Spectacles will be made up to each individual resident’s specification and name labelled on the inner side of the arm, for identification purposes. They will then be delivered, adjusted and fitted correctly at no extra cost.
Regular eye tests are important for good overall health and wellbeing. They not only check that you are wearing the correct lenses, but a simple eye test can identify any underlying health conditions that may need addressing and help you to maintain good eye health and vision. Here are some conditions affecting the eye.